PRINT ON DEMAND is an on demand print service that allows you to order faithful image reproductions for your home.
Through a simple, effective system, print your artwork in a variety of sizes and with a wide range of materials, finishes and frames guaranteeing a high-definition digital copy.
True colour reproduction of the original is also guaranteed, as the extreme durability of the copy, due to the materials and technology used in the process.
Purchase these for yourself or for a gift, (high quality paper). You'll receive them at your address and you can enjoy them forever.
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Museoteca (hereinafter, also Website) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data ( RGPD).
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data p>
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Museoteca is: MUSEOTECA SL, provided with NIF: B86074200 and registered in: Commercial Registry of Madrid with the following registration data: Volume 28.249, folio 197, section 8, sheet M- 508808. Your contact information is as follows:
Address: c / José Echegaray 12, Nave 2-3
Contact telephone number: 91 361 99 83
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data p>
The personal data collected by Museoteca, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, in order to facilitate, speed up and comply with the commitments established between Museoteca and the User. or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it completes, or to respond to a request or query thereof.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data p>
The treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limiting the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data p>
The categories of data that are processed in Museoteca are only identifying data.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data p>
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Museoteca undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or several specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide his / her information through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he / she will be informed in case that the completion of any of the they are mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which personal data are intended
The personal data is collected and managed by Museoteca in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or for answer an application or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of Museoteca, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User. , as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the moment in which the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific aims of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data p>
The personal data will be retained, only, until the User requests its deletion.
Museoteca will continue to keep the User's data in order to send a newsletter and other information considered of interest to it related to its sector. The User may exercise the rights granted by the current regulations by contacting them through the most convenient way.
Recipients of personal data p>
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
Personal data of minors
Only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Museoteca. If the child is under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data p>
Museoteca undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid destruction, loss or alteration. accidental or unlawful transfer of personal data, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, since the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, totally encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Museoteca can not guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Treatment Manager undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when it occurs. a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. It is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security that results in the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the treatment, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is made. accessible information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data p>
The User has about Museoteca and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the processing:
- Access right: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Museoteca is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Museoteca has made or performs, as well as, among other, of the available information on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or anticipated of them.
- Right to rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the User's right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are which were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User is opposed to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data have been treated illicitly; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: It is the User's right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Opposition right: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop the treatment of them by Museoteca.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes the contrary.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.museoteca.com", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request made.
This application and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and / or email:
c / José Echegaray 12, Nave 2-3
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Museoteca, and that therefore are not operated by Museoteca. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( http://www.agpd.es ).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and to personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows the cookie to be contacted with the User's phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User's private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
Are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Museoteca for the best functioning of the Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and its experience as a User. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that suits your preferences.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Museoteca services requested by the same to improve the Website and the user's experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are obtaining access statistics and analyzing the navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users that access, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and web site trend reports are produced without identifying individual users.
The entity (s) in charge of the supply of cookies may (n) assign this information to third parties, as long as the law requires it or a third party who processes this information for these entities. < / p>
Social network cookies
Museoteca incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookies policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to learn about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the following are the links on which you can consult these privacy and / or cookies policies:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Person Responsible for the treatment can proceed to the same in the form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on May 24, 2018 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons. with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).